3040 NE 29th St, Oklahoma City, OK 731213 beds, 2 baths, 1,559 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $95,900
- Price/sqft: $62
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: 0 space, 483 sqft
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,559 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 199921800
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 22047078
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3040 Ne 29th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73121 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 41.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 108.9% greater than in Oklahoma City, and 180.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73121 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73121 home values.
- 3036 NE 29th St Oklahoma City, OK$114K311,754
- 3030 NE 29th St Oklahoma City, OK$82K31968
- 3043 NE 29th St Oklahoma City, OK$125K31.51,752
- 3001 N Forest Park Dr Oklahoma City, OK$96K311,463
- 3035 NE 29th St Oklahoma City, OK$76K311,016
- 3040 NE 30th St Oklahoma City, OK$100K31.51,288
- 3048 NE 30th St Oklahoma City, OK$102K31.51,316
- 3021 NE 29th St Oklahoma City, OK$94K211,472
- 3030 NE 30th St Oklahoma City, OK$148K422,073
- 3000 N Forest Park Dr Oklahoma City, OK$163K42.52,342
- 3020 NE 30th St Oklahoma City, OK$107K31.51,529
- 2920 N Forest Park Dr Oklahoma City, OK$105K311,338
- 3100 NE 30th St Oklahoma City, OK$91K321,928
- 3101 N Forest Park Dr Oklahoma City, OK$107K31.51,304
- 2930 N Bryant Ave Oklahoma City, OK$72K31968
- 3109 NE 30th St Oklahoma City, OK$146K432,189
- 3100 N Forest Park Ter Oklahoma City, OK$218K323,349
- 3109 N Forest Park Dr Oklahoma City, OK$107K31.51,408
- 3108 N Forest Park Ter Oklahoma City, OK$118K31.51,826
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.