3041 Monterey St, San Mateo, CA 944033 beds, 2 baths, 1,850 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Out of this world Panoramic Bay Views! This 3 bedroom, 2 bath home, including master suite, has it all! Extra-large rooms, mostly new double paned windows, family room, living room with fireplace, gleaming hardwood floors, landscaped yards with grass & fruit trees, and a spacious deck to capture gorgeous views ~ perfect to entertain & enjoy. Award winning San Mateo Schools are within walking distance. Enjoy nearby Beresford & Laurelwood Parks and Chanteloup Field.
- Lot: 5,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Last sold: May 2013 for $1,066,000
- Price/sqft: $576
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 260 sqft
- Room count: 6
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,850 sqft
- Lot depth: 80
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 039293100
- Zillow Home ID: 15536979
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3041 Monterey Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northwest Hillsdale, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.8% greater than in San Mateo, and 42% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northwest Hillsdale home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Mateo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest Hillsdale home values.
- 3035 Monterey St San Mateo, CA$1.4M432,390
- 3047 Monterey St San Mateo, CA$1.25M321,830
- 3040 Del Ray St San Mateo, CA$851K21.51,290
- 3034 Del Ray St San Mateo, CA$860K211,070
- 3046 Del Ray St San Mateo, CA$1.18M232,160
- 3029 Monterey St San Mateo, CA$888K211,090
- 3028 Del Ray St San Mateo, CA$909K31.51,150
- 3044 Monterey St San Mateo, CA$838K311,080
- 3036 Monterey St San Mateo, CA$1.13M421,740
- 3034 Del Ray St San Mateo, CA$977K21--
- 3023 Monterey St San Mateo, CA$1.04M32.51,480
- 3022 Del Ray St San Mateo, CA$1.15M331,770
- 3028 Monterey St San Mateo, CA$1.09M421,600
- 723 31st Ave San Mateo, CA$918K311,390
- 3100 Monterey St San Mateo, CA$1.51M32.52,500
- 808 31st Ave San Mateo, CA$964K321,390
- 3035 Del Ray St San Mateo, CA$1.4M432,440
- 3041 Del Ray St San Mateo, CA$849K211,030
- 719 31st Ave San Mateo, CA$1.07M331,490
- 3029 Del Ray St San Mateo, CA$1.34M332,260
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.