3042 Saint Denis Pl, Memphis, TN 381271 bed, 2 baths, 1,152 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 1993 for $8,200
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,152 sqft
- Parcel #: 072022 D00020
- Zillow Home ID: 42226557
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3042 Saint Denis Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Shelby Forest-Frayser market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 61.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11% less than in Memphis, and 68.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Shelby Forest-Frayser home values rise more quickly than other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Shelby Forest-Frayser home values.
- 3038 Saint Denis Pl Memphis, TN$37K21.51,152
- 3044 Saint Denis Pl Memphis, TN$39K21.51,152
- 3046 Saint Denis Pl Memphis, TN--221,152
- 3043 Saint Kitts Pl Memphis, TN$49K21.51,152
- 3048 Saint Denis Pl Memphis, TN$51K21.51,152
- 3045 Saint Kitts Pl Memphis, TN$51K21.51,152
- 3037 Saint Kitts Pl Memphis, TN$38K21.51,152
- 3049 Saint Kitts Pl Memphis, TN$38K21.51,152
- 3047 Saint Kitts Pl Memphis, TN$52K21.51,152
- 3052 Saint Denis Pl Memphis, TN$38K21.51,152
- Saint Denis Pl Memphis, TN$51K21.51,152
- Saint Denis Pl Memphis, TN$52K21.51,152
- 3051 Saint Kitts Pl Memphis, TN$34K21.51,152
- 3057 Saint Denis Pl Memphis, TN--------
- 2048 Whitney Ave Memphis, TN$45K321,259
- 2056 Whitney Ave Memphis, TN$33K21864
- Whitney Ave Memphis, TN$33K21864
- 3039 Saint Denis Pl Memphis, TN--221,152
- Saint Denis Pl Memphis, TN$35K21.51,152
- Driftwood Ave Memphis, TN$41K21768
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!