3045 E Claremont Ave, Phoenix, AZ 850164 beds, 5 baths, 3,327 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,437 sqft
- Built in 1980
- 44 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $340
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2008 for $951,554
- Price/sqft: $331
- MLS #: 5159070
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Wet Bar
- Bedroom, Floor Covering: Wood, Full Bath, Half Bath, Kitchen, Parking Type: Open, View Type: Golf Course
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,327 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 16412829
- Zillow Home ID: 7805923
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3045 E Claremont Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Camelback East, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.9% lower than in Phoenix, and 103.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Camelback East home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Camelback East home values.
- 3041 E Claremont Ave Phoenix, AZ$1.17M--2.751,573
- 16 Biltmore Est Phoenix, AZ$4.75M----8,931
- 3037 E Claremont Ave Phoenix, AZ$634K--3.51,888
- 3053 E Claremont Ave Phoenix, AZ$1.08M44.54,316
- 3044 E Claremont Ave Phoenix, AZ$597K--5.52,118
- 3033 E Claremont Ave Phoenix, AZ$1.33M--44,664
- 3057 E Claremont Ave Phoenix, AZ$844K42.51,945
- 3040 E Claremont Ave Phoenix, AZ$539K--2.51,809
- 3046 E Claremont Ave Phoenix, AZ$547K--2.51,809
- 3052 E Claremont Ave Phoenix, AZ$502K--2.751,573
- 3036 E Claremont Ave Phoenix, AZ$556K--2.752,002
- 3029 E Claremont Ave Phoenix, AZ$499K--2.51,430
- 3032 E Claremont Ave Phoenix, AZ$543K--4.751,993
- 3061 E Claremont Ave Phoenix, AZ$816K--2.52,538
- 3045 E Marlette Ave Phoenix, AZ$566K--3.52,068
- 3041 E Marlette Ave Phoenix, AZ$518K--2.51,809
- 3051 E Marlette Ave Phoenix, AZ$548K331,888
- 3058 E Claremont Ave Phoenix, AZ$1.01M--3.754,394
- 3037 E Marlette Ave Phoenix, AZ$556K321,945
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.