This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9.85 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Cooling: Evaporative
- Heating: Stove, Wall
- Last sold: Jul 1989 for $15,000
- Cable Ready
- Disability Access
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Carport, Off street, 1 space
- RV Parking
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Park
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Basement - Full, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Stove, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ No Garage, Garage Parking Features \ No Parking, Heating \ Fireplace, Horse Property \ Possible, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Sloped Up, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Septic Tank/Pump, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Mountains, Water \ Storage Tank
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Propane butane, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 10629125000
- Zillow Home ID: 16165247
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $500-840K.
Market guideZillow predicts 95033 home values will increase 2.7% next year, compared to a 8.4% rise for Watsonville as a whole. Among 95033 homes, this home is valued 28.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 3.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95033, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2% less than in Watsonville, and 4.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 95033 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Watsonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95033 home values.
|620 Ormsby Cutoff Watsonville, CA||$640K||3||1.5||1,297|
|715 Ormsby Cutoff Watsonville, CA||$467K||3||2||--|
|815 Ormsby Cutoff Watsonville, CA||$999K||--||--||--|
|605 Ormsby Cutoff Watsonville, CA||$1.21M||3||3.5||3,174|
|30130 Highland Way Los Gatos, CA||$358K||2||1.5||800|
|900 Ormsby Cutoff Watsonville, CA||--||--||--||--|
|795 Ormsby Cutoff Watsonville, CA||--||--||--||--|
|715 Ormsby Trl Corralitos, CA||$676K||3||2||--|
|2501 Eureka Canyon Rd Watsonville, CA||$687K||2||2||1,634|
|955 Ormsby Cutoff Watsonville, CA||--||Studio||--||--|
|895 Ormsby Cutoff Watsonville, CA||$880K||--||--||--|
|2505 Eureka Canyon Rd Watsonville, CA||$795K||3||2||2,348|
|1100 Ormsby Cutoff Watsonville, CA||$1.15M||3||2||2,400|
|2585 Eureka Canyon Rd # T Watsonville, CA||$848K||--||--||--|
|475 Maymens Flat Rd T Los Gatos, CA||$946K||2||1||1,250|
|1075 Ormsby Cutoff Watsonville, CA||--||--||--||--|
|620 Maymens Flat Rd Los Gatos, CA||$1.08M||3||2||1,056|
|360 Dove Ln Watsonville, CA||--||--||--||--|
|460 Dove Ln Watsonville, CA||--||--||--||--|
|1300 Ormsby Cutoff Watsonville, CA||$1.27M||3||2.5||2,454|
Nearby Schools in Watsonville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!