- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- 610 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,380 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 1998 for $50,100
- Price/sqft: $23
- MLS #: B472609
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Property Type \ 2-4 Family Residential, Regional Board Code \ Buffalo, On Waterfront Y\N \ No, Apt 1 Studio Y\N \ No, Apt 2 Studio Y\N \ No, Additional Exterior Features \ Other - See Remarks, Floors Description \ Hardwood-Some, Floors Description \ Wall To Wall Carpet-Some, Heating Fuel Description \ Gas, Kitchen Equip\Appl Included \ Other - See Remarks, ListingType \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Lot Information \ Other - See Remarks, Parking\Driveway \ Concrete, Water Resources \ Public Connected, Water Heater\Fuel \ Gas, Apt 1 Features \ Living Room, Apt 2 Features \ Eat-In Kitchen, Apt 2 Features \ Living Room, HVAC Type \ Forced Air, Year Description \ Existing, Apt 1 Features \ Eat-In Kitchen, Apt 2 Features \ Dining Area With Living Room, Attic \ Full, HVAC Type \ Hot Water, Type of Tenancy \ Month to Month, Apt 1 Features \ Dining Area With Living Room, Sewer Description \ Sewer Connected, Type of Residence \ Duplex, Riparian Rights \ No, Exterior Construction \ Wood, Lot Shape \ Rectangular, Foundation Description \ Stone, Rent Includes \ Refuse Removal, Exterior Construction \ Aluminum\Steel, Additional Exterior Features \ Balcony, Additional Exterior Features \ Fully Fenced Yard, # Fireplaces - Artificial \ 0, # Fireplaces - Gas \ 0, # Fireplaces - Not Rep to Code \ 0, # Fireplaces - Woodburning \ 0, # Fireplaces - Freestanding \ 0, # Fireplaces - Other \ 0, # Fireplaces - Pellet \ 0, Basement Description \ Full, Additional Interior Features \ Circuit Breakers-Some, Parking\Driveway \ 2 or More Spaces, Additional Interior Features \ Laundry-Common
- Dining room
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,980 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot depth: 124
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 2911001590430002011000
- Zillow Home ID: 31446959
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $45-76K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 14303 home values will increase 3.4% next year, compared to a 2.9% increase for Niagara Falls as a whole. Among 14303 homes, this home is 9.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 38.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 14303, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.6% less than in Niagara Falls, and 80% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 14303 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Niagara Falls.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 14303 home values.
|3044 Falls St Niagara Falls, NY||--||--||--||--|
|3040 Falls St Niagara Falls, NY||$48K||4||1.5||1,638|
|3043 Falls St Niagara Falls, NY||$39K||2||1||908|
|3041 Falls St Niagara Falls, NY||$48K||4||2||1,442|
|3047 Falls St Niagara Falls, NY||$44K||4||1||1,160|
|3036 Falls St Niagara Falls, NY||$44K||4||1||1,080|
|3037 Falls St Niagara Falls, NY||$46K||4||1||1,144|
|3053 Falls St Niagara Falls, NY||$43K||4||1||1,080|
|3032 Falls St Niagara Falls, NY||$45K||4||1||1,176|
|3033 Falls St Niagara Falls, NY||$47K||3||1||1,388|
|2931 Niag Falls Blvd N Wheatfield, NY||$213K||3||1.5||1,785|
|3043 Welch Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$53K||4||2.5||1,210|
|3039 Niag Falls Blvd N Wheatfield, NY||$261K||6||1||1,728|
|3047 Welch Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$46K||3||2||1,581|
|3037 Welch Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$56K||5||2||1,976|
|3059 Niag Falls Blvd N Wheatfield, NY||$137K||5||1||1,528|
|3028 Falls St Niagara Falls, NY||$44K||4||1||1,080|
|3061 Falls St Niagara Falls, NY||$50K||4||2||1,824|
|3029 Falls St Niagara Falls, NY||$42K||2||1||904|
|3063 Falls St Niagara Falls, NY||$69K||6||3||2,664|
Nearby Schools in Niagara Falls
9-12 & ungraded1.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!