- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3046 Harding Ave APT B, Honolulu, HI 968162 beds, 1 bath, 456 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,420 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $360,000
- Price/sqft: $789
- Construction quality: 2.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 456 sqft
- Parcel #: 1320010400000
- Zillow Home ID: 601369
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3046 Harding Avenue APT B
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Diamond Head-Kapahulu-St. Louis, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.2% less than in Honolulu, and 71.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Diamond Head-Kapahulu-St. Louis home values rise more quickly than other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Diamond Head-Kapahulu-St. Louis home values.
- 3046 Harding Ave APT A Honolulu, HI$396K21640
- 3046 Harding Ave APT C Honolulu, HI$475K31608
- Harding Ave Honolulu, HI--------
- 1112 2nd Ave Honolulu, HI$543K42492
- 3040 Harding Ave APT A Honolulu, HI$1.82M842,172
- 1114 2nd Ave Honolulu, HI$508K21480
- 1108 2nd Ave Honolulu, HI$526K21568
- 3044 Harding Ave Honolulu, HI$629K31996
- 1118 2nd Ave Honolulu, HI$586K431,343
- 1122 2nd Ave APT A Honolulu, HI$554K311,335
- 1122 2nd Ave APT C Honolulu, HI$398K21600
- 3038 Harding Ave APT A Honolulu, HI$896K532,380
- 1104 2nd Ave Honolulu, HI$542K21510
- 1122 2nd Ave APT B Honolulu, HI$414K21430
- 1120 2nd Ave Honolulu, HI$487K21.5593
- 2nd Ave Honolulu, HI--------
- 1122 2nd Ave APT D Honolulu, HI$449K21560
- Harding Ave Honolulu, HI$635K31892
- 1122 2nd Ave APT E Honolulu, HI$449K21512
- 1130B 2nd Ave Honolulu, HI$456K21480
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!