- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3046 Johnny Ct, Augusta, GA 309063 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,014 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 1993 for $39,900
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,014 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 83
- Parcel #: 1070689000
- Zillow Home ID: 14969857
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3046 Johnny Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Meadowbrook market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 47.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.5% less than in Augusta, and 40.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Meadowbrook home values rise more quickly than other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Meadowbrook home values.
- 3001 Georgia Rd Augusta, GA$59K321,215
- 3048 Johnny Ct Augusta, GA$70K321,300
- 3044 Johnny Ct Augusta, GA$64K321,086
- 3003 Georgia Rd Augusta, GA$71K321,183
- 3650 Alene Cir Augusta, GA$73K522,000
- 3652 Alene Cir Augusta, GA$81K422,000
- 3005 Georgia Rd Augusta, GA$105K421,794
- 3050 Johnny Ct Augusta, GA$38K311,344
- Georgia Rd Augusta, GA$91K422,320
- 3040 Johnny Ct Augusta, GA$52K31.51,344
- 3050 Johnny Ct Augusta, GA$69K31.51,344
- 3042 Johnny Ct Augusta, GA$53K31.51,344
- 3648 Alene Cir Augusta, GA$51K321,248
- 3052 Libby Dr Augusta, GA$52K321,254
- 3002 Georgia Rd Augusta, GA$98K322,000
- 3038 Libby Dr Augusta, GA$78K31.51,353
- 3654 Alene Cir Augusta, GA$97K--22,000
- 3007 Georgia Rd Augusta, GA$52K3--1,400
- 3004 Georgia Rd Augusta, GA$91K422,320
- 3646 Alene Cir Augusta, GA$62K31855
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292