3047 13th Ave W, Seattle, WA 981194 beds, 5 baths, 3,490 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,442 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $795,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 1020 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 240 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,490 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 6905200330
- Zillow Home ID: 49012729
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3047 13th Avenue W
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Queen Anne market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 19.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12% higher than in Seattle, and 16.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Queen Anne home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Queen Anne home values.
- 3041 13th Ave W Seattle, WA$656K422,040
- 1309 W Dravus St Seattle, WA$610K41.751,950
- 1301 W Dravus St Seattle, WA$869K32.53,200
- 3037 13th Ave W Seattle, WA$1M42.52,640
- 3033 13th Ave W Seattle, WA$803K322,520
- 3027 13th Ave W Seattle, WA$556K311,110
- 3044 14th Ave W Seattle, WA$229K11662
- 3044 14th Ave W # 101 Seattle, WA$209K11662
- 3044 14th Ave W # 102 Seattle, WA$209K11662
- 3044 14th Ave W APT A202 Seattle, WA$417K331,374
- 3044 14th Ave W APT B103 Seattle, WA$265K11662
- 3044 14th Ave W APT B203 Seattle, WA$240K22.51,374
- 3044 14th Ave W # 201 Seattle, WA$423K231,374
- 3044 14th Ave W APT A201 Seattle, WA$423K231,374
- 3044 14th Ave W APT A101 Seattle, WA$207K11662
- 3050 14th Ave W APT 102 Seattle, WA$294K11600
- 3050 14th Ave W APT 3 Seattle, WA$517K21800
- 3050 14th Ave W Seattle, WA$517K21850
- 3050 14th Ave W APT 203 Seattle, WA$290K21850
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292