3047 Curie St, San Diego, CA 921224 beds, 3 baths, 2,321 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,100 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $775,000
- Price/sqft: $334
- Parking: 6 spaces
- View: Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,321 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1963
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 6702711500
- Zillow Home ID: 17191423
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3047 Curie Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In University City, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.2% less than in San Diego, and 18.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help University City home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or University City home values.
- 3033 Curie St San Diego, CA$857K422,024
- 3061 Curie St San Diego, CA$901K432,503
- 3044 Curie St San Diego, CA$781K421,994
- 3056 Curie St San Diego, CA$777K421,994
- 3019 Curie St San Diego, CA$862K42.52,321
- 3075 Curie St San Diego, CA$864K322,333
- 3068 Curie St San Diego, CA$828K422,088
- 5411 Pire Ave San Diego, CA$775K432,496
- 3022 Curie St San Diego, CA$764K422,024
- 3005 Curie St San Diego, CA$909K432,484
- 5403 Sandburg Ave San Diego, CA$821K322,081
- 5422 Dalen Ave San Diego, CA$760K421,896
- 5421 Pire Ave San Diego, CA$744K321,656
- 3008 Curie St San Diego, CA$823K422,056
- 5410 Sandburg Ave San Diego, CA$807K421,994
- 5420 Pire Ave San Diego, CA$937K42.52,537
- 5419 Dalen Ave San Diego, CA$800K322,042
- 5436 Dalen Ave San Diego, CA$916K332,592
- 2975 Curie St San Diego, CA$1.25M543,013
- 5429 Pire Ave San Diego, CA$824K321,896
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!