305 2nd AveAPT 525, New York, NY 10003
For Sale: $1,595,000
Price Cut (Oct 20): -$100,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Days on Zillow122
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Additional FeaturesCondo Common Charges \ 626,Financing Allowed \ 90,Tax Deduction \ 0,Private Outdoor Space \ None,Dogs Allowed \ true,Cats Allowed \ true,Live- in Superintendent \ true,Bike Room \ true,Total Floors \ 9,Borough \ Manhattan,Block Number \ 898,Lot Number \ 1001,Buyfolio Building ID \ 62535,Total Charges \ 1832
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher
- Room TypesWalk-in closet
- Covered Parking Spaces0
- Parcel #0308008981106
- Room Count5
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count127
- Zillow Home ID31507851
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,594,133||$1.48M – $1.74M||-$18,492||$1,281||12/12/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$5,545/mo||$4.3K – $8.6K/mo||-$94||$4.46||12/02/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts Gramercy home values will decrease 2.8% next year, compared to a 0.9% decrease for New York as a whole. Among Gramercy homes, this home is 99.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 19.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Gramercy market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 0.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.1% lower than in New York, and 95.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Gramercy home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Gramercy home values.
Neighborhood for 305 2nd Avenue APT 525
- Apt 301$1.28M1--1,083
- Apt 302$1.41M----1,176
- Apt 303$1.43M11.01,100
- Apt 304$1.62M----1,329
- Apt 305--11.01,236
- Apt 306$1.64M12.01,238
- Apt 307--12.01,196
- Apt 308$1.61M----1,322
- Apt 309$1.13M----919
- Apt 310$1.12M11.0980
- Apt 311$1.29M----1,108
- Apt 312$1.68M12.01,322
- Apt 313$1.36M11.01,174
- Apt 314$1.83M22.01,401
- Apt 315$2M----1,778
- Apt 316$1.88M22.01,525
- Apt 317--22.01,576
- Apt 318$1.98M32.01,439
- Apt 319$1.58M11.01,385
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- P.S. 40 Augustus St.-Gaudens (assigned) PK-5 0.1 mi
- High School for Health Professions & Hu... (assigned) 9-12 0.1 mi
- Junior High School 104 Simon Baruch (assigned) 6-8 0.2 mi
- Washington Irving High (assigned) 9-12 0.3 mi
- High School for Language and Diplomacy (assigned) 9-10 0.3 mi
- Gramercy Arts High (assigned) 9-12 0.3 mi
- Baruch College Campus High (assigned) 9-12 0.3 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005