305 2nd Ave APT 728, New York, NY 100031 bed, 1 bath, 1,005 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1898
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $1,300,000
- Price/sqft: $1,294
- View: Water
- Condo Common Charges \ 422, Financing Allowed \ 90, Tax Deduction \ 0, Private Outdoor Space \ None, Dogs Allowed \ true, Cats Allowed \ true, Live- in Superintendent \ true, Bike Room \ true, Total Floors \ 9, Borough \ Manhattan, Block Number \ 898, Lot Number \ 1001, Buyfolio Building ID \ 62535, Total Charges \ 1218
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 127
- Floor size: 1,005 sqft
- Parcel #: 0308008981151
- Zillow Home ID: 31507896
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 305 2nd Avenue APT 728
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 10003 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 1.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% less than in New York, and 98.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 10003 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10003 home values.
- Apt 328$1.66M221,100
- Apt 725$1.35M221,126
- Apt 301$1.36M1--1,083
- Apt 309$1.26M----919
- Apt 310$1.08M11980
- Apt 315$2.33M----1,778
- Apt 324$1.62M121,435
- Apt 329$966K----708
- Apt 330$887KStudio1619
- Apt 332$1.2M11950
- Apt 333$1.59M----1,205
- Apt 334$1.2M11894
- Apt 335$1.02M----805
- Apt 336$1.33M----971
- Apt 337$1.02M----807
- Apt 338$2.23M----1,691
- Apt 339$1.89M221,462
- Apt 340$1.15M111,055
- Apt 342$1.35M----981
- Apt 345$1.51M211,255
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!