305 5th St, Scotia, NY 123023 beds, 2 baths, 1,288 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,621 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2009 for $143,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 8 spaces, 360 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,288 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 66
- Parcel #: 42220103802700030070000000
- Zillow Home ID: 32480681
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 305 5th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 12302 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 47.6% lower than in Scotia, and 82.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 12302 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Scotia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12302 home values.
- 309 5th St Scotia, NY$147K31.51,284
- 308 4th St Scotia, NY$135K321,416
- 311 Root Ave Scotia, NY$86K411,611
- 306 4th St Scotia, NY$122K31.51,600
- 309 Root Ave Scotia, NY$102K311,152
- 310 4th St Scotia, NY$103K311,464
- 307 Root Ave Scotia, NY$91K41.51,687
- 312 4th St Scotia, NY$118K311,464
- 305 Root Ave Scotia, NY$117K31964
- 313 5th St Scotia, NY$132K311,314
- 401 Root Ave Scotia, NY$124K321,200
- 308 5th St Scotia, NY$119K31.51,282
- 314 4th St Scotia, NY$122K31964
- 300 4th St Scotia, NY$159K411,584
- 310 5th St Scotia, NY$107K31.11,300
- 405 Root Ave Scotia, NY$139K311,190
- 316 4th St Scotia, NY$105K311,446
- 315 5th St Scotia, NY$142K311,314
- 312 5th St Scotia, NY$99K211,209
- 314 5th St Scotia, NY$118K311,226
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!