305 6th St SW, Ruskin, FL 335703 beds, 3 baths, 3,477 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.83 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 1971 for $10,200
- Cooling System: Central, Heating system: Central Furnace
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,477 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Lot depth: 200
- Lot width: 140
- Parcel #: 0561300000
- Zillow Home ID: 44951475
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 305 6th St Sw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33570 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 167.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4% greater than in Ruskin, and 398.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33570 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Ruskin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33570 home values.
- 606 Dickman Dr SW Ruskin, FL$135K21794
- 608 Dickman Dr SW Ruskin, FL$354K452,722
- 304 7th St SW Ruskin, FL$77K211,316
- 606 Dickman Dr SW Ruskin, FL$190K221,900
- 610 Dickman Dr SW Ruskin, FL$186K321,642
- 603 4th Ave SW Ruskin, FL$107K221,895
- 302 6th St SW Ruskin, FL$374K432,705
- 601 4th Ave SW Ruskin, FL$83K321,946
- 204 7th St SW Ruskin, FL$77K321,180
- 609 4th Ave SW Ruskin, FL$72K21.51,496
- 101 6th St NW Ruskin, FL$226K321,762
- 202 7th St SW Ruskin, FL$204K31920
- 320 SW 6th St Ruskin, FL--321,740
- 306 7th St SW Ruskin, FL--------
- 102 6th St NW Ruskin, FL$196K321,294
- 103 6th St NW Ruskin, FL$291K221,380
- 507 4th Ave SW Ruskin, FL$164K221,734
- 104 6th St NW Ruskin, FL$244K221,322
- 201 7th St SW Ruskin, FL$339K321,890
- 303 7th St SW Ruskin, FL$125K31.751,116
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292