305 Bautista Pl, San Jose, CA 951262 beds, 3 baths, 1,335 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 210 sqft
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $447,000
- Price/sqft: $335
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,335 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: 26476059
- Zillow Home ID: 94698472
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 305 Bautista Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Downtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 12.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% greater than in San Jose, and 55.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- 309 Bautista Pl San Jose, CA$654K331,621
- 303 Bautista Pl San Jose, CA$1.14M331,930
- 311 Bautista Pl San Jose, CA$686K22.51,727
- 301 Bautista Pl San Jose, CA$1.14M331,930
- 315 Bautista Pl San Jose, CA$643K22.51,582
- 307 Bautista Pl San Jose, CA$588K331,626
- 348 Bautista Pl San Jose, CA$507K22.51,343
- 346 Bautista Pl San Jose, CA$659K22.51,727
- 326 Bautista Pl San Jose, CA$590K22.51,343
- 344 Bautista Pl San Jose, CA$657K331,621
- 328 Bautista Pl San Jose, CA$668K32.51,727
- 332 Bautista Pl San Jose, CA$903K331,626
- 334 Bautista Pl San Jose, CA$582K22.51,335
- 330 Bautista Pl San Jose, CA$663K331,621
- 338 Bautista Pl San Jose, CA$991K33.51,930
- 340 Bautista Pl San Jose, CA$545K22.251,335
- 336 Bautista Pl San Jose, CA$996K331,930
- 342 Bautista Pl San Jose, CA$627K331,626
- 335 Bautista Pl San Jose, CA$649K331,626
- 337 Bautista Pl San Jose, CA$610K22.51,335
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!