- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- 192 days on Zillow
- Views: 870 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2002 for $74,000
- Price/sqft: $74
- MLS #: 20158885
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- APPLIANCES \ Range/Oven - Electric, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, Bedrooms \ Three, Class \ RESIDENTIAL, COOLING SYSTEM TYPE \ Central Forced, Dining Room Y/N \ Yes, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Other - See Remarks, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Porch-Front, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Porch-Other, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Vinyl Windows, FLOORS \ Hardwood, FOUNDATION \ Crawl Space, Full Baths \ One, Garage Capacity \ None, Garage Type \ None, Half Baths \ None, HEATING SYSTEM TYPE \ Gas Pack, High Speed Internet Avail \ Yes, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Blinds, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Cable TV Available, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Ceiling Fan, LA1Agent Phone2 CountryId \ United States (+1), LA1Agent Phone3 CountryId \ United States (+1), Lake \ None, Living Room Y/N \ Yes, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Shade Trees, Master Bedroom Y/N \ Yes, MASTER SUITE FEATURES \ Master on Main Level, ROOF \ Architectural Shingles, Sale/Rent \ For Sale, SEWER \ Public Sewer, SF Range \ 1000-1249, STYLE \ Cottage, Type \ Single Family, WATER \ Public Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,217 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 1232709005
- Zillow Home ID: 80500110
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $65-110K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 29621 home values will increase 1% next year, compared to a 0.6% increase for Anderson as a whole. Among 29621 homes, this home is 33.8% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 11% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29621, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.3% lower than in Anderson, and 29.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 29621 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Anderson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29621 home values.
|307 Broad St Anderson, SC||$87K||3||1||1,250|
|303 Broad St Anderson, SC||$79K||2||1||904|
|1405 Ella St Anderson, SC||$81K||--||--||1,465|
|301 Broad St Anderson, SC||$92K||2||2||1,205|
|1404 Oakland Ave Anderson, SC||$101K||2||2||1,635|
|304 Broad St Anderson, SC||$85K||2||2||1,069|
|302 Broad St Anderson, SC||$106K||3||2||1,750|
|300 Broad St Anderson, SC||$92K||3||2||1,450|
|209 Peachtree St Anderson, SC||$176K||4||4||2,907|
|1300 Oakland Ave Anderson, SC||$89K||2||2||1,458|
|205B Broad St Anderson, SC||$82K||2||1||--|
|1408 N Fant St Anderson, SC||$144K||--||--||1,401|
|207 Peachtree St Anderson, SC||$92K||2||2||1,460|
|204 Broad St Anderson, SC||$99K||2||1||1,364|
|1208 Oakland Ave Anderson, SC||$76K||2||1||1,501|
|209 E Highland Ave Anderson, SC||--||--||1||1,854|
|204 E Highland Ave Anderson, SC||$109K||3||3||1,295|
|205 Peachtree St Anderson, SC||$81K||2||2||1,083|
|203 Broad St Anderson, SC||$101K||2||2||1,759|
|1206 Oakland Ave Anderson, SC||$88K||2||1||1,590|
Nearby Schools in Anderson
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.