305 Chenoweth Dr, Simpsonville, SC 296814 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,880 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 1989 for $157,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 7
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,880 sqft
- Parcel #: 0548080101500
- Zillow Home ID: 11051209
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 305 Chenoweth Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 29681 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 36.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37.4% less than in Simpsonville, and exactly the same as the national average. This lower local number could help 29681 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Simpsonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29681 home values.
- 303 Chenoweth Dr Simpsonville, SC$253K42.52,625
- 307 Chenoweth Dr Simpsonville, SC$251K42.53,200
- 302 Eastcrest Dr Simpsonville, SC$344K42.53,073
- 304 Chenoweth Dr Simpsonville, SC$233K433,233
- 304 Eastcrest Dr Simpsonville, SC$263K333,348
- 306 Chenoweth Dr Simpsonville, SC$270K42.52,912
- 301 Chenoweth Dr Simpsonville, SC$243K42.53,244
- Chenoweth Dr Simpsonville, SC--------
- 300 Eastcrest Dr Simpsonville, SC$257K42.53,202
- 300 Chenoweth Dr Simpsonville, SC$294K44.54,000
- 308 Chenoweth Dr Simpsonville, SC$283K32.52,680
- 405 Chenoweth Crive Simpsonville, SC$147K32.5--
- 306 Eastcrest Dr Simpsonville, SC$245K--2.52,790
- 314 Clevington Way Simpsonville, SC$228K32.52,395
- 311 Chenoweth Dr Simpsonville, SC$221K32.52,720
- 305 Eastcrest Dr Simpsonville, SC$276K43.52,800
- 303 Eastcrest Dr Simpsonville, SC$259K43.52,680
- 310 Chenoweth Dr Simpsonville, SC$237K42.53,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.