305 Coffee Ln, Adamsville, TN 383103 beds, 2 baths, 2,240 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
This beautiful secluded home on the Tennessee River is nestled in over 5 acres of woods overlooking the Tennessee River. It was built in 2002 and has 2240 sq. ft. of heated space plus 1568 sq. ft. in the basement/garage. It is a very nice comfortable home. The first floor has a large vaulted living room with a panoramic view looking out over the river. Also on the 1st floor there is a fantastic kitchen, a formal dining room, two bedrooms, bath, and laundry room. On the 2nd floor there is a large master bedroom with a vaulted ceiling and double closets, a large master bath, a loft with a sitting area that has a panoramic view looking out over the river. This house has a large basement/garage with garage door entries on two sides of the house. It has plenty of decks where you can sit and watch the wildlife all around or watch the activity on the river. This is a great house in which to live full time or part time as a vacation home. It has a great open floor plan. There is plenty to do in the area: fishing, boating and hunting and it is a nice place to live, friendly people, and lots of wildlife.
You can buy just the house & 1 acre for $205,000.00 or buy it all for $250,000.00. I am willing to coop with other realtors.
Call 901-832-7711 to schedule an appointment to see it.
Tennessee has no income tax or personal property tax plus Hardin County has some of the lowest real estate taxes in the state.
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 2,240 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2119222400
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 305 Coffee Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 38310 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 14.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27.7% less than in Morris Chapel, and 29.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 38310 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Morris Chapel.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 305 Coffee Ln Adamsville, TN$276K322,240
- 80 Pecan Ln Morris Chapel, TN$286K321,929
- 3810 Coffee Landing Rd Adamsville, TN$256K--4.52,452
- 3770 Coffee Landing Rd Adamsville, TN$151K------
- 180 Chalk Bluff Ln Morris Chapel, TN$240K431,855
- 85 Chalk Bluff Ln Morris Chapel, TN$347K--3.53,848
- 90 Chalk Bluff Ln Morris Chapel, TN$80K--11,536
- 260 Chalk Bluff Ln Morris Chapel, TN$146K--1.51,568
- 4460 Glendale Rd Morris Chapel, TN$141K321,690
- 3640 Coffee Landing Rd Adamsville, TN$153K--2980
- 25 Chalk Bluff Ln Morris Chapel, TN$281K--2.52,352
- 3600 Coffee Landing Rd Adamsville, TN$291K--2.52,253
- 4595 Glendale Rd Morris Chapel, TN$148K--21,475
- 360 Chalk Bluff Ln Morris Chapel, TN$163K--32,900
- 4345 Glendale Rd Morris Chapel, TN$180K--1.51,472
- 3490 Coffee Landing Rd Adamsville, TN$184K--32,880
- 4345 Glendale Rd Morris Chapel, TN$106K432,600
- 4740 Glendale Rd Morris Chapel, TN$89K--2618
- 4740 Glendale Rd Morris Chapel, TN$82K12618
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292