- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
305 Edmonston Dr, Rockville, MD 208513 beds, 2 baths, 1,552 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,013 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $389,000
- Price/sqft: $251
- Finished basement, 400 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,552 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0400210196
- Zillow Home ID: 37104510
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 305 Edmonston Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 20851 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 14.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15.2% greater than in Rockville, and 43.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 20851 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Rockville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20851 home values.
- 303 Edmonston Dr Rockville, MD$359K531,300
- 1 Grandin Cir Rockville, MD$263K--1864
- 1100 Grandin Ave Rockville, MD$299K--2864
- 5 Grandin Cir Rockville, MD$288K--1864
- 1102 Grandin Ave Rockville, MD$298K--1864
- 3 Grandin Cir Rockville, MD$308K--1.5864
- 304 Edmonston Dr Rockville, MD$330K321,158
- 306 Edmonston Dr Rockville, MD$298K--1864
- 302 Edmonston Dr Rockville, MD$308K--2864
- 308 Edmonston Dr Rockville, MD$314K--2864
- 1104 Grandin Ave Rockville, MD$320K42864
- 7 Grandin Cir Rockville, MD$319K--2864
- 310 Edmonston Dr Rockville, MD$318K--2.5864
- 1032 Grandin Ave Rockville, MD$257K--1.5864
- 6 Grandin Cir Rockville, MD$327K731
- 2 Grandin Cir Rockville, MD$319K--2864
- 4 Grandin Cir Rockville, MD$290K--21,044
- 1106 Grandin Ave Rockville, MD$338K--2864
- 8 Grandin Cir Rockville, MD$289K--2864
- 1101 Grandin Ave Rockville, MD$341K--1.51,296
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.