305 North St, Kirkland, IL 601462 beds, 2 baths, 1,345 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,600 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $54,000
- Price/sqft: $40
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,345 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0126201019
- Zillow Home ID: 61689362
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 305 North Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60146, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.1% greater than in Kirkland, and 447.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60146 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Kirkland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60146 home values.
- 309 North St Kirkland, IL$108K------
- 301 North St Kirkland, IL$72K------
- 313 North St Kirkland, IL$95K------
- 317 North St Kirkland, IL$93K------
- 308 North St Kirkland, IL$174K------
- 304 North St Kirkland, IL$71K------
- 310 North St Kirkland, IL$115K------
- 311 North St Kirkland, IL$76K11--
- 303 North St Kirkland, IL$101K------
- 207 North St Kirkland, IL$73K------
- 203 N 4th St Kirkland, IL$134K23--
- 206 N 3rd St Kirkland, IL$151K------
- N 3rd St Kirkland, IL--------
- 205 North St Kirkland, IL$72K------
- 403 North St Kirkland, IL$73K------
- 402 W North St Kirkland, IL$103K211,581
- 204 N 4th St Kirkland, IL$92K22--
- 407 North St Kirkland, IL$71K------
- 207 N 3rd St Kirkland, IL$106K41.51,789
- 409 North St Kirkland, IL$148K31.51,500
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.