- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- Views: 4,712 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $950,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $474
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator - Wine Storage, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Third Floor, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Composite, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tankless, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Pot Filler Faucet, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_DSCRP \ Wine Chiller, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), OTH1_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Home Office, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,005 sqft
- Parcel #: W:19 P:02283 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59134933
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $650K-1.0M.
Market guideZillow predicts Jamaica Plain home values will rise 1.1% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Jamaica Plain homes, this home is valued 76.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 29.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Jamaica Plain, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34% less than in Boston, and 70.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Jamaica Plain home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Jamaica Plain home values.
|303 Pond St Boston, MA||$760K||4||1.5||2,070|
|3 Conry Cres Boston, MA||$692K||3||1.5||1,626|
|309 Pond St Boston, MA||$711K||3||1.5||1,807|
|316 Pond St Boston, MA||$655K||3||1.5||1,656|
|4 Conry Cres Boston, MA||$722K||3||1.5||1,944|
|301 Pond St Boston, MA||$718K||3||1.5||1,781|
|11 Conry Cres Boston, MA||$616K||3||1.5||1,516|
|11 Conroy Ter Scituate, MA||$2.41M||4||3.5||5,414|
|313 Pond St Boston, MA||$689K||3||1.5||1,716|
|15 Conry Cres Boston, MA||$813K||4||3.5||2,032|
|320 Pond St Boston, MA||$646K||3||1.5||1,023|
|6 Conry Cres Boston, MA||$592K||3||1.5||1,503|
|312 Pond St Boston, MA||$710K||3||1.5||1,536|
|17 Conry Cres Boston, MA||$643K||3||1.5||1,490|
|10 Rockwood St Boston, MA||$734K||4||2.5||1,900|
|317 Pond St Boston, MA||$748K||3||1||1,962|
|299 Pond St Boston, MA||$787K||3||1.5||2,188|
|308 Pond St Boston, MA||$782K||3||2||1,784|
|10-12 Conry Cres Boston, MA||$820K||6||3.5||2,781|
|14 Rockwood St Boston, MA||$685K||4||2||1,664|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!