305 Pond St, Boston, MA 021303 beds, 3 baths, 2,005 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $950,000
- Price/sqft: $474
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator - Wine Storage, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Third Floor, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Composite, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tankless, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Pot Filler Faucet, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_DSCRP \ Wine Chiller, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), OTH1_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Home Office, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,005 sqft
- Parcel #: W:19 P:02283 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59134933
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 305 Pond Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Jamaica Plain market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 48.1% lower than in Boston, and 79.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Jamaica Plain home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Jamaica Plain home values.
- 303 Pond St Boston, MA$636K41.52,070
- 3 Conry Cres Boston, MA$677K31.51,626
- 309 Pond St Boston, MA$646K31.51,807
- 316 Pond St Boston, MA$585K31.51,656
- 4 Conry Cres Boston, MA$642K31.51,944
- 301 Pond St Boston, MA$647K31.51,781
- 11 Conry Cres Boston, MA$555K31.51,516
- 11 Conroy Ter Scituate, MA$3.16M43.55,414
- 313 Pond St Boston, MA$667K31.51,716
- 15 Conry Cres Boston, MA$718K43.52,032
- 320 Pond St Boston, MA$622K31.51,023
- 6 Conry Cres Boston, MA$551K31.51,503
- 312 Pond St Boston, MA$686K31.51,536
- 17 Conry Cres Boston, MA$608K31.51,490
- 10 Rockwood St Boston, MA$675K421,609
- 10 Rockwood St # 1 Boston, MA--------
- 10 Rockwood St # FOUR Boston, MA$660K------
- 317 Pond St Boston, MA$621K311,962
- 299 Pond St Boston, MA$684K31.52,188
- 308 Pond St Boston, MA$741K321,784
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.