- Lot: 6,838 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- 173 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,810 all time views
- 16 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2003 for $46,500
- Price/sqft: $90
- MLS #: 1433775
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 2 spaces, 520 sqft
- Additional Buildings \ None, Appliances Remain \ Disposal, Basement Description \ None, Construction \ Wood Frame, Cooling System \ Central AC, Counter Top Material \ Laminate, Exterior Siding \ Partial Brick, Floors \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Description \ Attached, Hot Water \ Gas, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector, Lot Description \ Mature Trees, Property Sub Type \ House, Property Type \ Residential, Appliances Remain \ Range\Oven, Exterior Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl, Heating System \ Central, Floors \ Vinyl, Pool \ None, Hot Water \ Electric, Heating Source \ Gas\Electric, Style \ Bungalow, Fence \ None, Energy Features \ None, House Size \ 750-1000 SqFt, Direction House Faces \ NW
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 832 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 80490841001270
- Zillow Home ID: 22250862
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $45-100K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 74012 home values will increase 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.6% rise for Broken Arrow as a whole. Among 74012 homes, this home is 44.7% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 18.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74012, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.9% higher than in Broken Arrow, and 25.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74012 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Broken Arrow.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74012 home values.
|900 W El Paso Pl Broken Arrow, OK||$80K||--||1.5||1,110|
|309 S Gum Ave Broken Arrow, OK||$78K||--||1||923|
|901 W El Paso St Broken Arrow, OK||$75K||--||1||900|
|905 W El Paso St Broken Arrow, OK||$102K||--||1.5||1,700|
|904 W El Paso Pl Broken Arrow, OK||$78K||--||1||972|
|825 W El Paso St Broken Arrow, OK||$78K||--||1||965|
|909 W El Paso St Broken Arrow, OK||$78K||--||1.5||1,072|
|901 W El Paso Pl Broken Arrow, OK||$78K||--||1||1,066|
|313 S Gum Ave Broken Arrow, OK||$78K||--||1||1,022|
|821 W El Paso St Broken Arrow, OK||$75K||--||1||888|
|317 S Gum Ave Broken Arrow, OK||$77K||--||1||1,038|
|908 W El Paso Pl Broken Arrow, OK||$73K||--||1||736|
|905 W El Paso Pl Broken Arrow, OK||$83K||3||1.5||1,079|
|913 W El Paso St Broken Arrow, OK||$77K||3||1||900|
|321 S Gum Ave Broken Arrow, OK||$73K||--||1||840|
|817 W El Paso St Broken Arrow, OK||$74K||--||1||900|
|909 W El Paso Pl Broken Arrow, OK||$79K||--||1||840|
|900 W El Paso St Broken Arrow, OK||$77K||3||1||918|
|904 W El Paso St Broken Arrow, OK||$79K||3||1||1,181|
|912 W El Paso Pl Broken Arrow, OK||$77K||--||1||925|
Nearby Schools in Broken Arrow
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!