305 Stockton Ct, North Wales, PA 194542 beds, 2 baths, 932 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 932 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2002 for $78,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Bedroom, Eat-In Kitchen, Floor Covering: Brick, Full Bath, Kitchen, Living Room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 932 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 1
- Parcel #: 460003405635
- Zillow Home ID: 9992373
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 305 Stockton Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19454 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 11% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 140% greater than in Montgomeryville, and 46.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19454 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Montgomeryville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19454 home values.
- 306 Stockton Ct North Wales, PA$148K22932
- 307 Stockton Ct North Wales, PA$149K22991
- 302 Stockton Ct # 302BLD North Wales, PA$106K22932
- 308 Stockton Ct North Wales, PA$149K22970
- 301 Stockton Ct North Wales, PA$107K22932
- 212 Stockton Ct North Wales, PA$107K22970
- 304 Stockton Ct # 304BLD North Wales, PA$149K22970
- 303 Stockton Ct North Wales, PA$149K22991
- 203 Stockton Ct # 203BLD North Wales, PA$148K22991
- 201 Stockton Ct North Wales, PA$109K22932
- 202 Stockton Ct North Wales, PA$148K22932
- 204 Stockton Ct North Wales, PA$148K22970
- 405 Stockton Ct North Wales, PA$143K22932
- 405 Stockton Ct North Wales, PA$155K------
- 405 Stockton Ct North Wales, PA$112K22932
- 408 Stockton Ct North Wales, PA$149K22970
- 908 Thornton Ct # 908 North Wales, PA$148K22970
- 406 Stockton Ct # 406BLD North Wales, PA$150K22932
- 904 Thornton Ct # 904BLD North Wales, PA$147K22970
- 405 Stockton Ct # 405BLD North Wales, PA$148K22932
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!