305 Tensaw Ct, Garner, NC 275293 beds, 3 baths, 2,218 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- 27 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Oct 1998 for $135,500
- Price/sqft: $88
- MLS #: 1962974
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 312 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,218 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Parcel #: 171011763603000
- Zillow Home ID: 6538135
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 305 Tensaw Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27529 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 36.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.8% higher than in Garner, and 13.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27529 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Garner.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27529 home values.
- 1304 Stapleton Dr Garner, NC$165K42.52,483
- 1308 Stapleton Dr Garner, NC$161K--2.51,972
- 309 Tensaw Ct Garner, NC$191K--32,082
- 1312 Stapleton Dr Garner, NC$176K--2.52,325
- 300 Tensaw Ct Garner, NC$189K32.52,079
- 313 Tensaw Ct Garner, NC$185K--2.51,957
- 1316 Stapleton Dr Garner, NC$188K--2.52,015
- 1224 Stapleton Dr Garner, NC$178K--2.52,013
- 312 Tensaw Ct Garner, NC$177K--2.51,957
- 308 Tensaw Ct Garner, NC$158K--2.51,749
- 1305 Stapleton Dr Garner, NC$152K331,872
- 1301 Stapleton Dr Garner, NC$166K42.52,100
- 750 New Rand Rd Garner, NC$425K----3,392
- 1315 Stapleton Dr Garner, NC$198K--2.52,724
- 1320 Stapleton Dr Garner, NC$185K--2.52,017
- 1220 Stapleton Dr Garner, NC$191K32.52,152
- 1221 Stapleton Dr Garner, NC$178K--2.52,017
- 1287 Benson Rd Garner, NC$199K32.51,720
- 1321 Stapleton Dr Garner, NC$199K--2.52,044
- 1216 Stapleton Dr Garner, NC$180K--2.52,017
Nearby Schools in Garner
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!