305 Thornwood WayUNIT D, South Elgin, IL 60177
Sold on 10/1/13: $135,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,442 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:2000
- Last Sold:Oct 2013 for $135,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesDining room, Family room
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow164
- Elementary SchoolCORRON ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- Exterior MaterialVinyl
- High SchoolST CHARLES NORTH HIGH SCHOOL
- LaundryIn Unit
- Middle SchoolHAINES MIDDLE SCHOOL
- Parcel #0632329060
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count5
- School District303
- Structure TypeOther
- Zillow Home ID59807353
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$138,845||$125K – $150K||-$1,290||$96||03/11/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,517/mo||$1.4K – $1.6K/mo||+$16||$1.05||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 60177 home values will increase 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.7% rise for South Elgin as a whole. Among 60177 homes, this home is valued 17.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 11.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60177 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 16.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.1% higher than in South Elgin, and 436.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60177 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in South Elgin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60177 home values.
Neighborhood for 305 Thornwood Way UNIT D
Nearby Schools in South Elgin
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005