305 Wisconsin Ave, Sheboygan, WI 530813 beds, 2 baths, 1,456 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,437 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1875
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2009 for $80,600
- Parking: 0 space
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,456 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 59281112750
- Zillow Home ID: 68922079
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 305 Wisconsin Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 53081 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 38.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Town of Sheboygan, and 4.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 53081 home values.
- 303 Wisconsin Ave Sheboygan, WI$58K421,502
- 309 Wisconsin Ave Sheboygan, WI$62K51.52,016
- 720B Broughton Dr Sheboygan, WI$55K21990
- 241 Wisconsin Ave Sheboygan, WI$52K421,463
- 721 N Franklin St Sheboygan, WI--------
- 312 Wisconsin Ave Sheboygan, WI$136K311,888
- 304 New York Ave Sheboygan, WI$125K321,628
- 242 New York Ave Sheboygan, WI$115K321,356
- 728 Broughton Dr Sheboygan, WI$74K422,112
- 724 Broughton Dr Sheboygan, WI$116K522,016
- 724 Broughton Dr # A Sheboygan, WI$156K31--
- 310 New York Ave Sheboygan, WI$64K211,974
- 314 New York Ave Sheboygan, WI$116K421,886
- 324 Wisconsin Ave Sheboygan, WI$159K522,456
- 328 Wisconsin Ave Sheboygan, WI$116K31.51,604
- 717 N 4th St Sheboygan, WI$72K421,716
- 631 N Franklin St Sheboygan, WI$65K311,176
- 713 N 4th St Sheboygan, WI$52K311,152
- 814 N Franklin St Sheboygan, WI$57K311,161
- Broughton Dr Sheboygan, WI$102K622,016
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292