- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- 69 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,959 all time views
- 11 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $200
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2007 for $263,900
- Price/sqft: $80
- MLS #: 759019
- View Virtual Tour
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 420 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Type of Dwelling \ Sngl. Fam.-Detached, Square Foot Source \ Tax Roll, Bedrooms \ Split Bedrooms, Kitchen \ Pantry - Walk in, Type of Heating \ Central Heating, Type of Cooling \ Central Cooling, Water Heater \ Electric Water Heatr, Style \ Traditional, Misc Exterior \ Patio - Open, Pool\Hot Tub \ No Pool, Parking Facilities \ Attached Garage, Parking Facilities \ 2 Car Garage, Lot Description \ Regular Lot, Possible Financing \ Conventional, Possible Financing \ Cash, Major Appliances \ Range Electric, Major Appliances \ Dishwasher, Presently Zoned \ Residential, Presently Zoned \ Single Family, Approx Parcel Size \ 1\4 to 1\2 Acre, Road Surface \ Asphalt Road, Export Options \ Publish Address, Export Options \ Publish Public Rmrks, Export Options \ Publish Directions, Export Options \ Publish Square Feet, CDD Fee Y\N \ N, Status \ Active, Mobile\Mfg Home \ N, Historic Area \ N, All Bedrooms Conform \ Y, Gated Community \ N, Category \ Residential, New Construction Y\N \ N, Bath \ MBR Bath Tub Sep Stl, Additional Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Additional Rooms \ Lndry\Util. (inside), Interior Amenities \ Walk-in-Closet(s), Interior Amenities \ Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Utilities \ Water Well(drinking), Utilities \ Sewer - Septic Sys, Roof \ Shingle Roof, Misc Exterior \ Sprinkler System, Major Appliances \ Washer\Dryer Connect, Navgble to Ocean Y\N \ N, Waterfront Y\N \ N, Additional Rooms \ Separate Living Room, Misc Exterior \ Detached Shed, Dining \ Separate Dining Room, Kitchen \ Breakfast Bar, Additional Equipment \ Satellite Sys - Own, Additional Rooms \ Entry Hall \ Foyer, Interior Amenities \ Ceramic Tile, Lot Description \ High & Dry, Lot Location \ Rural, Homestead \ Y, Interior Amenities \ Sliding Glass Dr(s), Major Appliances \ Disposer, Interior Amenities \ Ceiling 8+ Ft., Kitchen \ Food Prep Island, Parking Facilities \ Concrete, Exterior Wall \ Brick, Interior Amenities \ Vinyl Floors, Fencing \ Wood Fencing, Possible Financing \ Will Consider FHA, Possible Financing \ Will Consider VA, Major Appliances \ Self Cleaning Oven, Bath \ Garden Bath, Lot Location \ Cul-de-sac, Association Fee \ Y, Dining \ Breakfast Room, Additional Equipment \ Security Sys.-Owned, Parking Facilities \ Garage Door Opener, Misc Exterior \ Yard Well & Pump, Fencing \ Fenced Rear, Road Frontage \ 2 Lane Road, Parking Facilities \ + 1 \ 2 Car Garage, Structure \ Handicap Accessible, Fencing \ Barb Wire, Interior Amenities \ Double Paned Windows, Stories \ 1 Story, Assoc Fee Freq \ Annually, Publish to Internet \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,118 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 33052400674300321
- Zillow Home ID: 84643010
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $160-260K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32068 home values will rise 3.5% next year, compared to a 3.7% rise for Middleburg as a whole. Among 32068 homes, this home is 87.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 1.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32068, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6% lower than in Middleburg, and 95.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 32068 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Middleburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32068 home values.
|3048 Longleaf Ranch Cir Middleburg, FL||$221K||4||2||2,555|
|3054 Longleaf Ranch Cir Middleburg, FL||--||--||--||--|
|3056 Longleaf Ranch Cir Middleburg, FL||$216K||4||3||2,321|
|3044 Longleaf Ranch Cir Middleburg, FL||$217K||4||2||2,306|
|3060 Longleaf Ranch Cir Middleburg, FL||$198K||4||2||2,169|
|2988 Campbell Rd Middleburg, FL||$199K||5||3||2,247|
|3040 Longleaf Ranch Cir Middleburg, FL||--||--||--||--|
|3043 Longleaf Ranch Cir Middleburg, FL||$230K||4||2||3,013|
|3064 Longleaf Ranch Cir Middleburg, FL||$221K||4||2||2,482|
|3036 Longleaf Ranch Cir Middleburg, FL||$223K||4||2||2,547|
|2982 Campbell Rd Middleburg, FL||$259K||3||2||2,743|
|3063 Longleaf Ranch Cir Middleburg, FL||$212K||4||3||2,251|
|3068 Longleaf Ranch Cir Middleburg, FL||$279K||4||3||3,110|
|3035 Longleaf Ranch Cir Middleburg, FL||--||--||--||--|
|3032 Longleaf Ranch Cir Middleburg, FL||$215K||4||2||2,165|
|3067 Longleaf Ranch Cir Middleburg, FL||$272K||4||3||2,986|
|3072 Longleaf Ranch Cir Middleburg, FL||$212K||3||2||2,373|
|3031 Longleaf Ranch Cir Middleburg, FL||$218K||4||2||2,482|
|4927 Barkwood Ln Middleburg, FL||$123K||3||2||1,417|
|2964 Campbell Rd Middleburg, FL||$276K||4||2||2,988|
Nearby Schools in Middleburg
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!