- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3051 26th Ave W, Seattle, WA 981994 beds, 3 baths, 2,820 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2010 for $695,000
- Unfinished basement, 440 sqft
- View: Water
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,820 sqft
- Parcel #: 1192000015
- Zillow Home ID: 48711625
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3051 26th Avenue W
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Magnolia market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 18.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42% less than in Seattle, and 56.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Magnolia home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Magnolia home values.
- 3047 26th Ave W Seattle, WA$579K421,840
- 3055 26th Ave W Seattle, WA$714K31.752,800
- 3043 26th Ave W Seattle, WA$708K411,810
- 3037 26th Ave W Seattle, WA$656K21.52,010
- 3033 26th Ave W Seattle, WA$1.36M464,700
- 3200 Whalley Pl W Seattle, WA$468K111,380
- 3050 27th Ave W Seattle, WA$488K411,480
- 3046 27th Ave W Seattle, WA$721K432,070
- 3054 27th Ave W Seattle, WA$464K211,710
- 3042 27th Ave W Seattle, WA$625K321,940
- 3029 26th Ave W Seattle, WA$676K412,240
- 2531 W Dravus St Seattle, WA$532K421,860
- 3040 27th Ave W Seattle, WA$596K411,920
- 3208 Whalley Pl W Seattle, WA$739K21.751,560
- Whalley Pl W Seattle, WA$764K312,460
- 3201 Whalley Pl W Seattle, WA$764K312,460
- 2602 W Dravus St Seattle, WA$591K31.752,120
- 3034 27th Ave W Seattle, WA$635K412,010
- 3025 26th Ave W Seattle, WA$662K322,050
- 3030 27th Ave W Seattle, WA$609K31.751,640
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.