3052 Saint Augustine Dr, Orlando, FL 328253 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,972 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2004 for $213,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 408 sqft
- Security System
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath, Utility
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,972 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 092331016700230
- Zillow Home ID: 46091462
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3052 Saint Augustine Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32825 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 534.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 608.7% higher than in Orange, and 1359.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32825 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32825 home values.
- 3058 Saint Augustine Dr Orlando, FL$179K321,657
- 3046 Saint Augustine Dr Orlando, FL$180K321,691
- 3064 Saint Augustine Dr Orlando, FL$166K321,687
- 3040 Saint Augustine Dr Orlando, FL$164K321,514
- 3070 Saint Augustine Dr Orlando, FL$162K321,466
- 3034 Saint Augustine Dr Orlando, FL$199K32.51,965
- Confidential FL$178K321,687
- St Augustine Dr Orlando, FL--------
- 3028 Saint Augustine Dr Orlando, FL$193K421,955
- 3041 Saint Augustine Dr Orlando, FL$182K321,514
- 11104 Joel Ct Orlando, FL$198K421,955
- 3022 Saint Augustine Dr Orlando, FL$176K321,514
- 11110 Joel Ct Orlando, FL$179K321,687
- 3016 Saint Augustine Dr Orlando, FL$199K42.51,965
- Fairhaven Way Orlando, FL--------
- 11116 Joel Ct Orlando, FL$185K421,922
- 3010 Saint Augustine Dr Orlando, FL$179K321,687
- 11053 Fairhaven Way Orlando, FL$158K321,475
- 11059 Fairhaven Way Orlando, FL$177K42.51,950
- 11047 Fairhaven Way Orlando, FL$159K321,514
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.