3056 Westwood Ct, Augusta, GA 309094 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,376 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.52 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- 63 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Aug 1998 for $134,000
- Price/sqft: $67
- MLS #: 375465
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 572 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,376 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: 0170057000
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 14938779
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3056 Westwood Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West Augusta market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 19.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 61% lower than in Augusta, and 39% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West Augusta home values rise more quickly than other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Augusta home values.
- 3058 Westwood Ct Augusta, GA$163K422,011
- 3054 Westwood Ct Augusta, GA$192K232,795
- 418 Dorchester Dr Augusta, GA$162K42.52,290
- 416 Dorchester Dr Augusta, GA$164K42.52,094
- 3062 Westwood Rd Augusta, GA$165K42.52,277
- 3060 Westwood Rd Augusta, GA$162K321,894
- 414 Dorchester Dr Augusta, GA$209K53.53,512
- 422 Dorchester Dr Augusta, GA$168K32.52,460
- 3056 Westwood Ct Augusta, GA$106K42.5--
- 424 Dorchester Dr Augusta, GA$165K32.51,892
- 3050 Westwood Rd Augusta, GA$176K422,174
- 3052 Westwood Ct Augusta, GA$203K432,604
- 3065 Westwood Rd Augusta, GA$159K42.51,782
- 3048 Westwood Rd Augusta, GA$189K332,124
- 3063 Westwood Rd Augusta, GA$161K42.51,947
- 3061 Westwood Rd Augusta, GA$170K42.51,920
- 415 Dorchester Dr Augusta, GA$171K32.51,945
- 417 Dorchester Dr Augusta, GA$166K42.52,216
- 3059 Westwood Rd Augusta, GA$182K42.52,128
- 413 Dorchester Dr Augusta, GA$163K42.51,623
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.