306 Highland Ln, Bryn Mawr, PA 190104 beds, 2 baths, 2,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Upscale, kid friendly neighboorhood 2 minutes away from commuter train to Philadelphia.
- Lot: 1.01 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Heat pump
- Last sold: Nov 2006 for $525,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Wet Bar
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,800 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 341
- Lot width: 128
- Parcel #: 36050296400
- Zillow Home ID: 9425860
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 306 Highland Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19010, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.6% less than in Bryn Mawr, and 71.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 19010 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bryn Mawr.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19010 home values.
- 900 Coopertown Rd Bryn Mawr, PA$608K42.52,352
- 908 Coopertown Rd Bryn Mawr, PA$988K42.53,542
- 906 Coopertown Rd Bryn Mawr, PA$878K44.54,073
- 909 Coopertown Rd Bryn Mawr, PA$422K31.51,492
- 905 Coopertown Rd Bryn Mawr, PA$430K31.52,809
- 913 Coopertown Rd Bryn Mawr, PA$480K332,730
- 901 Coopertown Rd Bryn Mawr, PA$473K42.52,611
- 917 Coopertown Rd Bryn Mawr, PA$425K21.52,184
- 926 Coopertown Rd Bryn Mawr, PA$1.62M14710,048
- 921 Coopertown Rd Bryn Mawr, PA$394K42.52,842
- 338 Highland Ln Bryn Mawr, PA$1M54.54,794
- 829 Coopertown Rd Bryn Mawr, PA$390K32.51,380
- 925 Coopertown Rd Bryn Mawr, PA$489K42.52,730
- 912 Deer Rd Bryn Mawr, PA$392K31.51,515
- 908 Deer Rd Bryn Mawr, PA$429K421,767
- 904 Deer Rd Bryn Mawr, PA$422K42.51,767
- 825 Coopertown Rd Bryn Mawr, PA$413K32.52,083
- 916 Deer Rd Bryn Mawr, PA$431K41.51,767
- 900 Deer Rd Bryn Mawr, PA$324K31.51,974
- 920 Deer Rd Bryn Mawr, PA$425K31.51,767
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.