306 Hillside Rd, Johnson City, TN 376013 beds, 2 baths, 2,146 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.42 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $192,000
- Price/sqft: $89
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 1044 sqft
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,146 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Lot depth: 181
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 046B E 00700 000
- Zillow Home ID: 42566336
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 306 Hillside Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 37601 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 22.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.6% lower than in Johnson City, and 19.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 37601 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Johnson City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37601 home values.
- Marshall Ct N/off TN--------
- 308 Marshall Ct Johnson City, TN$400K456,000
- 307 Marshall Ct Johnson City, TN$265K--33,532
- 309 Hillside Rd Johnson City, TN$205K442,600
- 307 Hillside Rd Johnson City, TN$243K43.54,100
- Hillside Rd Johnson City, TN--------
- 305 Marshall Ct Johnson City, TN$264K--2.52,264
- 305 Hillside Rd Johnson City, TN$246K--23,364
- 302 Hillside Rd Johnson City, TN$274K--3.52,744
- 401 Castlewood Ct Johnson City, TN$219K332,598
- 303 Hillside Rd Johnson City, TN$248K--34,176
- 400 Castlewood Ct Johnson City, TN$260K433,079
- 1400 Rotherwood Dr Johnson City, TN$673K--3.56,327
- 1400 Baxter St Johnson City, TN$132K--1.51,275
- Baxter St Johnson City, TN--------
- 1340 Baxter St Johnson City, TN$149K--21,920
- 1402 Baxter St Johnson City, TN$166K321,948
- 1404 W Lakeview Dr Johnson City, TN$213K--2.52,106
- 301 Hillside Rd Johnson City, TN$207K432,750
- 300 Hillside Rd Johnson City, TN$238K--3.52,698
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.