306 Kingsway St, Muskogee, OK 744033 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,455 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- 65 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2007 for $86,500
- Price/sqft: $59
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 504 sqft
- Security System
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 123
- Lot width: 85
- Parcel #: 009229
- Zillow Home ID: 21816917
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 306 Kingsway Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 74403 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 21.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 94.7% greater than in Muskogee, and 10.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74403 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Muskogee.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 310 Kingsway St Muskogee, OK$101K421,440
- 314 Kingsway St Muskogee, OK$87K42900
- 307 Kingsway St Muskogee, OK$110K421,871
- 311 Kingsway St Muskogee, OK$92K421,196
- 318 Kingsway St Muskogee, OK$87K31.51,151
- 315 Kingsway St Muskogee, OK$85K31.51,032
- 319 Kingsway St Muskogee, OK$87K21.51,014
- 322 Kingsway St Muskogee, OK$88K421,133
- 324 Kingsway St Muskogee, OK$99K421,524
- 323 Kingsway St Muskogee, OK$98K421,356
- 326 Kingsway St Muskogee, OK$103K32.251,495
- 327 Kingsway St Muskogee, OK$68K421,142
- 330 Kingsway St Muskogee, OK$97K421,355
- 331 Kingsway St Muskogee, OK$90K31.51,036
- 304 Queens Rd Muskogee, OK$78K421,205
- 420 Kingsway St Muskogee, OK$131K321,605
- 308 Queens Rd Muskogee, OK$90K421,128
- 501 Grandview Blvd Muskogee, OK$115K321,714
- 300 Queens Rd Muskogee, OK$120K421,716
- 505 Grandview Blvd Muskogee, OK$95K421,646
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.