306 Langston Dr, Greenville, SC 296173 beds, 1 bath, 900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 900 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $18,000
- Price/sqft: $20
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 900 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Lot depth: 144
- Lot width: 86
- Parcel #: 0166000103400
- Zillow Home ID: 10999169
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 306 Langston Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 29617 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 23.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.3% lower than in Greenville, and 25.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 29617 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29617 home values.
- 304 Langston Dr Greenville, SC$65K31962
- 308 Langston Dr Greenville, SC$66K21800
- 131 Lenore Ave Greenville, SC$66K21825
- 129 Lenore Ave Greenville, SC$83K21920
- 302 Langston Dr Greenville, SC$92K31999
- 314 Langston Dr Greenville, SC$90K311,050
- 201 Lenore Ave Greenville, SC$52K311,080
- 127 Lenore Ave Greenville, SC$85K31954
- 310 Dukeland Dr Greenville, SC$64K21762
- 308 Dukeland Dr Greenville, SC$65K21700
- 203 Lenore Ave Greenville, SC$50K21928
- 306 Dukeland Dr Greenville, SC$46K20.5812
- 300 Langston Dr Greenville, SC$67K31938
- 316 Langston Dr Greenville, SC$79K211,163
- 312 Dukeland Dr Greenville, SC$99K311,228
- 125 Lenore Ave Greenville, SC$69K211,034
- 304 Dukeland Dr Greenville, SC$54K21810
- 205 Lenore Ave Greenville, SC$48K21915
- 302 Dukeland Dr Greenville, SC$61K31870
- 132 Lenore Ave Greenville, SC$68K----998
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!