A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1987
- HOA Fee: $304
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $765,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $483
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Balcony/Patio, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Decks, Association Fees Include \ Fencing, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening, Association Fees Include \ Management Fee, Association Fees Include \ Reserves, Association Fees Include \ Roof, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Townhouse(s), Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Dining "L", Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Skylight Tube(s), Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Energy Features \ Storm Doors, Energy Features \ Storm Windows, Energy Features \ Thermostat Controller, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Marble, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, HOA Amenities \ Cable/ Satellite TV, HOA Amenities \ Playground, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Agency, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Tar and Gravel, Roof \ Tile, Security Features \ Security Fence, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Spanish, Subclass \ Townhouse, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Floor size: 1,585 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 114270060
- Zillow Home ID: 79842173
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $665-953K.
Market guideZillow predicts 94061 home values will rise 5.3% next year, compared to a 4.9% increase for Redwood City as a whole. Among 94061 homes, this home is valued 29.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 34.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94061, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.4% higher than in Redwood City, and 18.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94061 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94061 home values.
|308 Northumberland Ave Redwood City, CA||$824K||3||3||1,585|
|308 Northumberland Ave Redwood City, CA||$797K||3||2.5||1,585|
|304 Northumberland Ave Redwood City, CA||$788K||3||2.5||1,585|
|304 Northumberland Ave Redwood City, CA||$794K||3||2.5||1,585|
|310 Northumberland Ave Redwood City, CA||$790K||3||2.5||1,394|
|302 Northumberland Ave # 8 Redwood City, CA||$816K||3||2.5||1,585|
|312 Northumberland Ave Redwood City, CA||$800K||3||2.5||1,585|
|211 Park St Redwood City, CA||$998K||3||2||1,570|
|314 Northumberland Ave Redwood City, CA||$808K||3||2.5||1,585|
|209 Park St Redwood City, CA||$821K||3||1||1,380|
|223-225 Park St Redwood City, CA||$718K||2||1||860|
|316 Northumberland Ave Redwood City, CA||$824K||3||2.5||1,585|
|201 Park St Redwood City, CA||$788K||3||1||1,000|
|431 Leahy St Redwood City, CA||$967K||3||3||1,770|
|227 Park St Redwood City, CA||$728K||2||1||860|
|312 Northumberland Ave Redwood City, CA||$793K||3||2.5||1,585|
|441 Leahy St Redwood City, CA||$976K||3||3||1,770|
|451 Leahy St Redwood City, CA||$974K||3||3||1,770|
|461 Leahy St Redwood City, CA||$927K||3||2.5||1,720|
|233 Park St Redwood City, CA||$1.12M||4||3||1,840|
Nearby Schools in Redwood City
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!