A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.81 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $115,000
- Price/sqft: $104
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Concrete, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 2nd Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Concrete Floor, Basement \ Crawl Space, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Fuses, Energy Features \ Day/Night Thermostat, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Partial Screens, Energy Features \ Partial Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Above Ground, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Skylight, Kitchen Description \ Bay Window, Kitchen Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Skylight, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Open, Lot Description \ Sloping, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,104 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:009 B:015 L:000
- Zillow Home ID: 58970675
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06382 home values will fall 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.7% decrease for Oxoboxo River as a whole. Among 06382 homes, this home is valued 28% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 18.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06382, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32.5% greater than in Oxoboxo River, and 59.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06382 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oxoboxo River.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06382 home values.
|296 Old Colchester Rd Uncasville, CT||$192K||3||1.5||1,646|
|292 Old Colchester Rd Uncasville, CT||$117K||3||1.5||792|
|191 Moxley Rd Uncasville, CT||$120K||2||1||832|
|295 Old Colchester Rd Uncasville, CT||$283K||3||2.5||2,135|
|288 Old Colchester Rd Uncasville, CT||$172K||3||1.5||1,416|
|183 Moxley Rd Uncasville, CT||$153K||2||1.5||1,692|
|319 Old Colchester Rd Uncasville, CT||$168K||2||1.5||1,184|
|289 Old Colchester Rd Uncasville, CT||$275K||3||2.5||2,088|
|Moxley Rd Montville, CT||--||--||--||--|
|205 Moxley Rd Uncasville, CT||$149K||2||1.5||1,117|
|2 Marcia Dr Uncasville, CT||$258K||3||2.5||1,836|
|333 Old Colchester Rd Uncasville, CT||$199K||3||2.5||1,276|
|194 Moxley Rd Uncasville, CT||$198K||4||2.5||1,800|
|Old Colchester Rd Montville, CT||--||--||--||--|
|198 Moxley Rd Uncasville, CT||$258K||3||2.5||1,897|
|211 Moxley Rd Uncasville, CT||$213K||3||1.5||1,696|
|285 Old Colchester Rd Uncasville, CT||$172K||2||1.5||1,448|
|202 Moxley Rd Uncasville, CT||$127K||3||1||960|
|339 Old Colchester Rd Uncasville, CT||$231K||2||1.5||1,744|
|186 Moxley Rd Uncasville, CT||$246K||5||3.5||1,916|
Nearby Schools in Oxoboxo River
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!