- Lot: 1.11 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- 828 days on Zillow
- Views: 15,043 all time views
- 66 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Oct 2005 for $1,300,000
- Price/sqft: $281
- MLS #: 671628
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- View: Water
- Property Subtype 1 \ Stick Built, Subdiv Amenities \ None, Appliance \ Surface Unit(s), Exterior Features \ Paved Street, Heating System \ Central, Interior Features \ Utility Room, Road Frontage \ Paved, Storage \ Extra Closet, Walls \ Sheetrock, Water Heater \ Electric, Water\Sewer \ Public Water, Water\Sewer \ Public Sewer, Appliance \ Disposal, Exterior Features \ Insulated Windows, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Interior Features \ Decorative Lighting, Storage \ Other\See Remarks, Interior Features \ Window Treatments, Storage \ Workshop, Interior Features \ Carolina\Florida Rm, Interior Features \ Bonus Room, Exterior Features \ Handicapped Access, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Pull Down Stairs, Waterfront Extras \ Navigable Motorized
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,201 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 238GA003
- Zillow Home ID: 78243302
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $520K-1.22M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 28461 home values will rise 3.6% next year, compared to a 2.7% increase for Southport as a whole. Among 28461 homes, this home is 326.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 124.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28461, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 48% less than in Southport, and 78.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 28461 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Southport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28461 home values.
|304 River Dr Southport, NC||$799K||3||2||2,035|
|312 River Dr Southport, NC||$1.11M||6||4||4,095|
|320 River Dr Southport, NC||$143K||3||2||1,215|
|314 River Dr Southport, NC||$929K||4||3.5||3,000|
|302 River Dr Southport, NC||$1.15M||5||3.5||3,801|
|305 River Dr Southport, NC||$259K||2||2||2,146|
|307 River Dr Southport, NC||$336K||3||2||2,419|
|303 River Dr Southport, NC||$315K||3||2||2,340|
|311 River Dr Southport, NC||$300K||3||2||2,000|
|234 River Dr Southport, NC||$845K||3||2||2,377|
|301 River Dr Southport, NC||$289K||3||2.5||2,000|
|300 River Dr Southport, NC||$228K||3||2||1,840|
|232 River Dr Southport, NC||$848K||2||3||3,752|
|135 Cape Fear Dr Southport, NC||$205K||2||2||1,656|
|213 River Dr Southport, NC||$383K||3||2||2,550|
|230 River Dr Southport, NC||$866K||3||2||2,384|
|131 Cape Fear Dr Southport, NC||$292K||3||2.5||2,201|
|130 Cape Fear Dr Southport, NC||$222K||3||2||1,392|
|228 River Dr Southport, NC||$1.82M||4||3||7,446|
|211 River Dr Southport, NC||$300K||2||3||1,701|
Nearby Schools in Southport
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!