306 Seawell Ave, Raleigh, NC 276013 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,780 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $345,000
- Price/sqft: $194
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Metal, Shingle, Wood
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,780 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 171417006359000
- Zillow Home ID: 6396071
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 306 Seawell Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Central market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 25% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15.2% lower than in Raleigh, and exactly the same as the national average. This lower local number could help North Central home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Central home values.
- 907 E Lane St Raleigh, NC$139K----1,624
- 302 Seawell Ave Raleigh, NC$167K--2.51,829
- 314 Seawell Ave Raleigh, NC$130K--21,554
- 913 E Lane St Raleigh, NC$141K----1,624
- 316 Seawell Ave Raleigh, NC$265K--21,540
- 811 E Lane St Raleigh, NC$121K----1,596
- 309 Seawell Ave Raleigh, NC$114K--11,074
- 311 Seawell Ave Raleigh, NC$105K--1718
- 908 Oakwood Ave Raleigh, NC$268K33.51,933
- 906 Oakwood Ave Raleigh, NC$267K43.51,676
- 910 Oakwood Ave Raleigh, NC$202K221,090
- 807 E Lane St Raleigh, NC$113K----1,050
- 313 Seawell Ave Raleigh, NC$105K--1704
- 912 Oakwood Ave Raleigh, NC$202K--21,095
- 280 Seawell Ave Raleigh, NC--21815
- 315 Seawell Ave Raleigh, NC$111K121,123
- 221 Seawell Ave Raleigh, NC$105K--1688
- 914 Oakwood Ave Raleigh, NC$198K--21,095
- 916 Oakwood Ave Raleigh, NC$198K--21,095
- 217 Seawell Ave Raleigh, NC$107K--1880
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.