306 Sunridge Dr, Spartanburg, SC 293022 beds, 2 baths, 1,074 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- 211 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $6
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Dec 2007 for $75,000
- Price/sqft: $74
- MLS #: 215889
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,074 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Lot depth: 144
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 7210704902
- Zillow Home ID: 11832416
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 306 Sunridge Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 29302 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 29.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.7% lower than in Spartanburg, and 4.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 29302 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Spartanburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29302 home values.
- 304 Sunridge Dr Spartanburg, SC$77K221,528
- 302 Sunridge Dr Spartanburg, SC$98K221,380
- 308 Sunridge Dr Spartanburg, SC$82K221,300
- 300 Sunridge Dr Spartanburg, SC$91K221,205
- 310 Sunridge Dr Spartanburg, SC$76K321,460
- 14 Sunridge Ct Spartanburg, SC$72K32.51,340
- 450 Pearl Ridge Pl Spartanburg, SC$100K221,125
- 312 Sunridge Dr Spartanburg, SC$77K221,185
- 465 Pearl Ridge Pl Spartanburg, SC$79K221,054
- 467 Pearl Ridge Pl Spartanburg, SC$77K221,073
- 321 Sunridge Dr Spartanburg, SC$90K221,205
- 319 Sunridge Dr Spartanburg, SC$73K22.51,325
- 317 Sunridge Dr Spartanburg, SC$87K221,125
- 323 Sunridge Dr Spartanburg, SC$69K32--
- 323 Sunridge Dr Spartanburg, SC$75K321,360
- 13 Sunridge Ct Spartanburg, SC$62K21.51,160
- 316 Sunridge Dr Spartanburg, SC$65K221,088
- 315 Sunridge Dr Spartanburg, SC$78K221,166
- 469 Pearl Ridge Pl Spartanburg, SC$80K221,059
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292