A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Within in Old Mill Mobile Home Park with a total of 39 units. Short walk to village and very close to park and schools.
- Lot: 1,080 sqft
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 2005
- Views: 12,085 all time views
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $235,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $217
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional Listing Info: Accepting Backups
- Additional Listing Info: Continue to Show
- Additional Listing Info: Not Applicable / Not Disclosed
- Amenities Misc.: Gas Hook Up
- Amenities Misc.: Screens
- Amenities Misc.: Window Covering(s)
- Bathroom: Shower over Tub - 1
- Communications: Cable TV
- Cooling: None
- Dining Room: Breakfast Bar
- Dining Room: Dining Area in Living Room
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Exterior: Other Skirt
- Exterior: Siding - Other
- Family Room: No Family Room
- Flooring: Carpet - Wall to Wall
- Flooring: Vinyl/Linoleum
- Tandem Parking
- Heating: Central Forced Air
- Heating: Gas
- Horse Property: No
- Kitchen: Dishwasher
- Kitchen: Garbage Disposal
- Kitchen: Oven Range
- Kitchen: Refrigerator (s)
- Laundry: In Laundry Room
- Listing Class: Residential Mobile Homes
- Listing Service: Full Service
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Lot Location: Court
- Park Fees Include: Park Maintenance
- Park Home Site: Leased Land
- Park Home Site: Unit Will Remain
- Roof: Composition
- Structure SqFt Source: Seller
- Subclass: Double Wide Mobile Home
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,083 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 03008235018
- Zillow Home ID: 69309030
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $150-399K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95073, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 55.6% greater than in Soquel, and 46.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95073 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Soquel.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95073 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (34)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 3060 Porter St|
Nearby Schools in Soquel
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.