A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.05 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $346,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $138
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 860 sqft
- Add'l Green Features \ No, Air Conditioning \ Central, Basement Description \ Egress Windows, Dining Room \ Dining Areas, Dining Room \ Eat In Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Rm, Driveway \ Concrete, ENERGY STAR qualified new home \ No, Exterior \ Cement Board, Exterior \ Frame, Family Room \ 1st Floor, Foundation \ Poured, Garage \ 3 Attached, Geo/Solar Thermal Y/N \ No, Heat \ Gas Forced Air, Heat Source \ Natural, HERS Rating \ No, How To Show \ Appointment Only, IDX Display Address \ Yes, Included Items \ Dishwasher, Included Items \ Dryer, Included Items \ Microwave, Included Items \ Refrigerator, Included Items \ Stove, Included Items \ Washer, Interior Features \ 2nd Flr Laundry, Interior Features \ Cable TV, Interior Features \ Carpeting, Interior Features \ Drapes/Curtains (Part), Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector, Interior Features \ Tile, LEED for Homes Y/N \ No, Natl Assoc of Home Builders \ No, Other Rooms \ Study, Property Class \ Residential, PropType \ Residential, REO \ No, Sell Disclose \ Yes, Sewer \ Septic, Solar \ No, Status \ Active, Street Feature \ Concrete, Street Type \ LANE, Style \ Two Story, Terms Available \ Cash, Terms Available \ Conventional, Terms Available \ Fha, Terms Available \ Va, Trim \ Paint, Water \ City
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,520 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 18000958188144
- Zillow Home ID: 826607
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $238-635K.
Market guideZillow predicts 50023 home values will rise 3.2% next year, compared to a 3% rise for Ankeny as a whole. Among 50023 homes, this home is valued 87.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 7.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 50023, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 117.6% greater than in Ankeny, and 21.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 50023 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Ankeny.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 50023 home values.
|3041 NW 73rd Ln Ankeny, IA||$363K||4||2.5||2,506|
|3071 NW 73rd Ln Ankeny, IA||$382K||3||2.5||2,386|
|2998 NW 74th Ave Ankeny, IA||$794K||4||4.5||3,372|
|2940 NW 74th Ave Ankeny, IA||$443K||4||3.5||2,376|
|3001 NW 73rd Ln Ankeny, IA||$409K||4||2.5||2,869|
|3081 NW 73rd Ln Ankeny, IA||$409K||2||3||1,863|
|7324 NW 28th St Ankeny, IA||$456K||3||2.5||3,088|
|3020 NW 73rd Ln Ankeny, IA||$348K||3||3||1,740|
|3040 NW 73rd Ln Ankeny, IA||$412K||2||4||2,139|
|3090 NW 73rd Ln Ankeny, IA||$543K||1||3.5||2,460|
|2900 NW 74th Ave Ankeny, IA||$503K||4||3||3,429|
|2951 NW 73rd Ln Ankeny, IA||$405K||3||2.5||2,942|
|3001 NW 74th Ave Ankeny, IA||$539K||3||3||2,019|
|2977 NW 74th Ave Ankeny, IA||$655K||4||5||5,660|
|3070 NW 73rd Ln Ankeny, IA||$439K||4||4||2,851|
|3047 NW 74th Ave Ankeny, IA||$625K||5||5||4,381|
|2933 NW 74th Ave Ankeny, IA||$513K||5||3.5||2,424|
|7328 NW 28th St Ankeny, IA||$345K||3||2.5||1,606|
|3050 NW 74th Ave Ankeny, IA||$738K||1||4||2,535|
|2860 NW 74th Ave Ankeny, IA||$389K||4||3||2,436|
Nearby Schools in Ankeny
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!