- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3061 Voeller Cir, Grove City, OH 431233 beds, 1 bath, 964 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $96,000
- Price/sqft: $100
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 252 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 964 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 119
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 040002008
- Zillow Home ID: 33968585
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3061 Voeller Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 43123, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.5% higher than in Grove City, and 54.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 43123 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Grove City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43123 home values.
- 3069 Voeller Cir Grove City, OH$100K31988
- 3055 Voeller Cir Grove City, OH$92K31964
- 3060 Kingston Ave Grove City, OH$91K311,040
- 3054 Kingston Ave Grove City, OH$94K311,040
- 3068 Kingston Ave Grove City, OH$119K421,514
- 3047 Voeller Cir Grove City, OH$78K31938
- 3077 Voeller Cir Grove City, OH$107K31988
- 3062 Voeller Cir Grove City, OH$77K21978
- 3070 Voeller Cir Grove City, OH$79K311,143
- 3046 Kingston Ave Grove City, OH$81K421,207
- 3076 Kingston Ave Grove City, OH$84K31988
- 3054 Voeller Cir Grove City, OH$95K321,036
- 3039 Voeller Cir Grove City, OH$118K421,548
- 3076 Voeller Cir Grove City, OH$87K311,050
- 4204 Haughn Rd Grove City, OH$110K311,187
- 3038 Kingston Ave Grove City, OH$110K311,373
- 3044 Voeller Cir Grove City, OH$92K311,066
- 4220 Haughn Rd Grove City, OH$111K311,328
- 4182 Haughn Rd Grove City, OH$91K211,008
- 3063 Sawyer Dr Grove City, OH$136K321,471
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.