- 1226 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,335 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Mar 2005 for $825,100
- MLS #: 3004563
- View Virtual Tour
- Driveway: None
- HOA Fee Frequency: Annually
- List Type: Exclusive Right
- Lot Size Units: Acres
- Possession: Time of Transfer
- Property Subtype: Residential
- Provider System: NEOHREX
- Status: Active
- Water Sewer: Public Sewer
- Water Sewer: Public Water
- County Or Parish: Medina
- Access: City Street
- Improvements: Curbs & Gutters
- Improvements: Electric
- Improvements: Gas
- Improvements: Paved Streets
- Improvements: Sidewalks
- Improvements: Storm Drains
- Restrictions: Architectural
- Restrictions: Minimum Sq Ft
- Restrictions: No Commercial
- Restrictions: No Mobile Homes
- Restrictions: No Truck Parking
- Terms Conditions: Build to Suit
- Topography: Cleared
- Utilities Available: 220 Volt
- Utilities Available: Electric
- Utilities Available: Phone Lines
- Utilities Available: Sewer
- Utilities Available: Water
- Topography: Level
- Req Property Reports: Drawings
- Req Property Reports: Restrictions
- MLS: NORMLS
- Req Property Reports: Easements
- Amenities: Health Club
- Environmental Issues: None
- Showing Instruction: Showing Service
- Amenities: Common Facility
- Amenities: Golf Available
- City: Montville
- Farm Equipment: None
- MLS Area Major: Montville Twp
- Natural Resource Rig: None
- Other Compensation: Graduated
- Ownership: Builder
- Req Property Reports: Topo Map
- Restrictions: No Storage Building
- School District: Medina CSD
- Terms Conditions: Sell As Entity
- View Description: Golf Course
- Association: NORMMLS
- Geocode Source: Imported
- HOA Fee: $6/mo
- Parcel #: 03011B33038
- Zillow Home ID: 111144724
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $28-218K.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44256, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.3% less than in Medina, and 28.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 44256 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Medina.
Nearby Schools in Medina
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.