This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Views: 7,286 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $60,000
- Flooring: Tile
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Heating Description: Electric Heat
- Status: Active-Available
- Year Built Description: Resale
- Parking Description: 1 Assigned Space
- Restrictions: Okay To Lease
- Cooling Description: Electric Cooling
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Type of Governing Bodies: Condominium
- Tax Information: Tax Reflects No Homestead Tax
- Approval Information: No Approvals
- First Floor Entry
- Housing-Older Persons Act: Unverified
- Unit Design: Corner Unit
- Main Living Area: Entry Level
- Bedroom Description: Entry Level
- Pet Restrictions: None
- Unit View: None
- Type of Association: Homeowners
- Section: 33
- Assoc Fee Paid Per: None
- Security Information: No Security
- Amenities: No Amenities
- Maintenance Includes: No Maintenance Included
- Style: Villa Condo
- Middle School: Citrus Grove
- Terms Considered: Cash Only
- Municipal Code: 1
- Folio Number: 01-31-33-083-0010
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0131330830010
- Zillow Home ID: 43823378
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $140-220K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Flagami, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4% lower than in Miami, and 177.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Flagami home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Flagami home values.
Nearby Schools in Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!