- Lot: 0.48 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- 56 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,641 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $800,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $444
- MLS #: 5516253
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 260 sqft
- Amenities \ None, Amenities \ Playground, Amenities \ Street Lights, Amenities \ Walk To Shopping, Basement \ Daylight, Basement \ Entrance - Inside, Basement \ Finished Rooms, Construction \ Brick 4 Sided, Cooling Source \ Electric, Cooling Type \ Central, Equipment \ Alarm - Burglar, Equipment \ Alarm - Smoke/Fire, Exterior Features \ Deck/Patio, Exterior Features \ Fenced Yard, Exterior Features \ Gazebo, Exterior Features \ Screen Porch, Fireplace Location \ In Living Room, Heating Source \ Gas, Heating Type \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Interior Features \ Double Vanity, Interior Features \ Foyer - Entrance, Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Features \ Pulldown Attic Stairs, Interior Features \ Recently Renovated, Interior Features \ Tile Bath, Interior Features \ Tile Floors, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Island, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Pantry, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Solid Surface Counters, Kitchen Equipment \ Convection Oven, Kitchen Equipment \ Cooktop - Separate, Kitchen Equipment \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Equipment \ Double Oven, Kitchen Equipment \ Other (See Remarks), Kitchen Equipment \ Refrigerator, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Lot Description \ Wooded, Parking \ 1 Car, Parking \ Garage, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Roof Type \ Composition, Rooms \ DR - Separate, Rooms \ Family Room, Rooms \ LR Separate, Style \ Traditional, Water/Sewer \ Public Water, Water/Sewer \ Sewer Connected
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: 17 00460009012
- Zillow Home ID: 35928675
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $503-909K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Peachtree Park home values will increase 5.4% next year, compared to a 5.5% increase for Atlanta as a whole. Among Peachtree Park homes, this home is 80.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 102.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Peachtree Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 51.3% less than in Atlanta, and 23.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Peachtree Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Peachtree Park home values.
|3058 Peachtree Dr NE Atlanta, GA||$911K||5||6||4,500|
|3068 Peachtree Dr NE Atlanta, GA||$855K||4||4||3,778|
|3054 Peachtree Dr NE Atlanta, GA||$505K||3||2||1,755|
|3072 Peachtree Dr NE Atlanta, GA||$560K||4||--||1,405|
|3050 Peachtree Dr NE Atlanta, GA||$516K||4||2||1,914|
|3078 Peachtree Dr NE Atlanta, GA||$715K||5||4||2,559|
|603 E Paces Ferry Rd NE Atlanta, GA||$1.62M||5||4.5||5,448|
|601 E Paces Ferry Rd NE Atlanta, GA||$965K||3||3.5||4,801|
|3046 Peachtree Dr NE Atlanta, GA||$486K||4||3||2,058|
|607 E Paces Ferry Rd NE Atlanta, GA||$1.32M||6||5||4,982|
|3040 Peachtree Dr NE Atlanta, GA||$438K||1||1||850|
|597 E Paces Ferry Rd NE Atlanta, GA||$1.01M||4||4||3,760|
|3082 Peachtree Dr NE Atlanta, GA||$633K||5||4||925|
|611 E Paces Ferry Rd NE Atlanta, GA||$979K||5||5||3,628|
|3063 Peachtree Dr NE Atlanta, GA||$537K||3||3||1,565|
|615 E Paces Ferry Rd NE Atlanta, GA||$732K||5||4||2,885|
|3061 Peachtree Dr NE Atlanta, GA||$368K||2||2||900|
|3086 Peachtree Dr NE Atlanta, GA||$682K||3||2||2,990|
|3073 Peachtree Dr NE Atlanta, GA||$725K||4||3.5||3,648|
|3047 Peachtree Dr NE Atlanta, GA||$549K||2||1.5||2,299|
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.