- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3066 Baronscourt Way, San Jose, CA 951324 beds, 2 baths, 1,806 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,090 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Parking: 440 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,806 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1974
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 58
- Parcel #: 58630025
- Zillow Home ID: 19770094
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3066 Baronscourt Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Berryessa market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 7.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.3% higher than in San Jose, and 61.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Berryessa home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Berryessa home values.
- 5 beds, 3 baths
2,943 sqft, 6,098 sqft lot, built in 1994
- 5 beds, 3 baths
- 3068 Baronscourt Way San Jose, CA$636K321,412
- 3064 Baronscourt Way San Jose, CA$638K421,480
- 3061 Melchester Dr San Jose, CA$672K421,806
- 3057 Melchester Dr San Jose, CA$654K421,480
- 3070 Baronscourt Way San Jose, CA$647K421,480
- 3062 Baronscourt Way San Jose, CA$670K321,577
- 3065 Melchester Dr San Jose, CA$512K421,480
- 1875 Montford Ct San Jose, CA$649K321,372
- 3053 Melchester Dr San Jose, CA$682K421,598
- 3069 Melchester Dr San Jose, CA$652K321,412
- 3072 Baronscourt Way San Jose, CA$657K321,577
- 3053 Baronscourt Way San Jose, CA$705K421,598
- 3060 Baronscourt Way San Jose, CA$668K321,372
- 3047 Melchester Dr San Jose, CA$671K321,372
- 1879 Montford Ct San Jose, CA$651K421,480
- 1876 Montford Ct San Jose, CA$640K421,480
- 3073 Melchester Dr San Jose, CA$698K421,598
- 3051 Baronscourt Way San Jose, CA$707K321,577
- 3074 Baronscourt Way San Jose, CA$681K421,598
- 1880 Montford Ct San Jose, CA$651K321,372
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.