- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3066 N St SE, Washington, DC 200194 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,092 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,939 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $349,000
- Price/sqft: $167
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,092 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 5508 0815
- Zillow Home ID: 519257
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3066 N St Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 20019, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 124% greater than in Washington, and 85.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 20019 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20019 home values.
- 3046 N St SE Washington, DC$330K421,960
- 3105 M St SE Washington, DC$323K311,232
- 31st Pl SE Washington, DC$263K321,088
- 1218 Anacostia Rd SE Washington, DC$241K321,116
- 3072 N St SE Washington, DC$288K421,864
- 1242 Anacostia Rd SE Washington, DC$328K311,491
- 1301 31st Pl SE Washington, DC$367K31.51,902
- 1300 31st Pl SE Washington, DC$344K321,334
- 1212 Anacostia Rd SE Washington, DC$284K32.51,350
- 1303 31st Pl SE Washington, DC$411K432,450
- 3071 M St SE Washington, DC$186K311,088
- 1310 31st Pl SE Washington, DC$263K321,088
- 3051 N St SE Washington, DC$403K322,124
- 3116 N St SE Washington, DC$315K321,583
- 3105 N St SE Washington, DC$301K321,334
- 3069 M St SE Washington, DC$181K31.51,024
- 1314 31st Pl SE Washington, DC$329K32.51,088
- 3033 N St SE Washington, DC$364K32.51,350
- 3139 M St SE Washington, DC$289K421,203
- 3067 M St SE Washington, DC$183K311,054
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!