3067 Natoma Way, Orlando, FL 328254 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,490 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $210,000
- Price/sqft: $84
- Parking: 420 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,490 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Parcel #: 082331017501250
- Zillow Home ID: 54437640
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3067 Natoma Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32825 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 534.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 608.7% greater than in Orange, and 1359.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32825 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32825 home values.
- 3073 Natoma Way Orlando, FL$206K322,500
- 10061 Ian St Orlando, FL$213K42.52,674
- 3079 Natoma Way Orlando, FL$205K421,934
- 10055 Ian St Orlando, FL$237K42.52,546
- 3042 Natoma Way Orlando, FL$198K421,934
- 3036 Natoma Way Orlando, FL$177K321,552
- 3054 Natoma Way Orlando, FL$185K421,934
- 3066 Natoma Way Orlando, FL$240K422,436
- 10049 Ian St Orlando, FL$228K42.52,436
- 3060 Natoma Way Orlando, FL$281K643,461
- 3085 Natoma Way Orlando, FL$192K421,908
- 3048 Natoma Way Orlando, FL$201K421,934
- 3072 Natoma Way Orlando, FL$182K421,934
- 3030 Natoma Way Orlando, FL$205K42.52,436
- 3078 Natoma Way Orlando, FL$168K321,552
- 10043 Ian St Orlando, FL$202K421,934
- 3024 Natoma Way Orlando, FL$217K42.52,436
- 3091 Natoma Way Orlando, FL$212K422,478
- 3084 Natoma Way Orlando, FL$251K52.52,992
- 3114 Holland Dr Orlando, FL$205K421,934
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.