- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3067 Robb Cir, Lakewood, CO 802154 beds, 3 baths, 2,648 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- 155 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2010 for $337,600
- Price/sqft: $155
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 627 sqft
- Partial basement, 718 sqft
- Sprinkler system
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,648 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: 048284
- Zillow Home ID: 13740976
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3067 Robb Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80215, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.5% less than in Lakewood, and 10.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 80215 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lakewood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80215 home values.
- 3049 Robb Cir Lakewood, CO$410K32.252,536
- 3099 Robb Cir Lakewood, CO$317K31.751,616
- 3015 Robb Cir Lakewood, CO$390K432,264
- 2994 Routt Cir Lakewood, CO$330K31.751,420
- 2984 Routt Cir Lakewood, CO$442K443,582
- 3137 Robb Cir Lakewood, CO$323K331,821
- 3078 Robb Cir Lakewood, CO$397K322,510
- 2979 Robb Cir Lakewood, CO$416K32.252,466
- 3046 Robb Cir Lakewood, CO$309K31.751,650
- 3062 Robb Cir Lakewood, CO$410K532,690
- 2974 Routt Cir Lakewood, CO$310K31.751,415
- 3024 Routt Cir Lakewood, CO$334K52.51,518
- 3159 Robb Cir Lakewood, CO$321K32.251,685
- 11264 W 31st Ave Lakewood, CO$321K31.751,579
- 2937 Robb Cir Lakewood, CO$344K52.252,058
- 11289 W 30th Ave Lakewood, CO$451K32.52,236
- 2978 Robb Cir Lakewood, CO$335K31.751,933
- 2997 Routt Cir Lakewood, CO$318K31.51,609
- 3187 Robb Cir Lakewood, CO$311K321,338
- 2964 Routt Cir Lakewood, CO$353K532,830
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.