307 26 1/2 St, Virginia Beach, VA 23451
Sold on 3/26/13: $400,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:3.5 baths
- Single Family:2,300 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:2004
- Last Sold:Mar 2013 for $400,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingGarage - Attached, Garage - Detached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood
- Ceiling Fan
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Family room, Walk-in closet
- Days on Zillow258
- High SchoolFirst Colonial
- LaundryIn Unit
- Neighborhood NameBeach Borough
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Zillow Home ID2129289048
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$394,966||$371K – $431K||-$7,874||$171||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,817/mo||$1.4K – $2.4K/mo||-$65||$0.79||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Seatack home values will fall 6.6% next year, compared to a 2.1% fall for Virginia Beach as a whole. Among Seatack homes, this home is valued 75.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 0.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Seatack market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold climbed 7.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.5% higher than in Virginia Beach, and 24.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Seatack home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Virginia Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Seatack home values.
Neighborhood for 307 26 1/2 Street
Nearby Schools in Virginia Beach
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005